Take a breath [♫]

Take a breath [♫]

domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Lovebug~

Called you for the first time yesterday. I finally found the missing part of me. I felt so close but you were far away. Left me without anything to say. Now i'm speechless over the edge, i'm just breathless. I never thought that i'd catch this lovebug again. Hopeless, head over heels in the moment, I never thought that i'd get hit by this lovebug again. I can't get your smile out of my mind, I can't get you outta my mind. I think about your eyes all the time. You're beautiful but you don't even try, you don't even, don't even try. Modesty is just so hard to find. I kissed her for the first time yesterday. Everything I whished that it would be. Suddenly, I forgot how to speak. Hopeless, breathless, baby can't you see?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario